Sunday, August 17, 2014

Day 3

Obviously the days aren't EXACTLY lined up... if I spent the time posting every day I highly doubt I'd get anything done! Today's post is having to do with laundry. A week ago I invested in a drying rack and clothes pins. I have a dryer but unfortunately the apartment complex I live in had installed some barbecues behind my patio so when people are using them, my clothes come out of the dryer smelling like their food! Just the other day, my oldest's clothes were drying while someone was cooking steak so I had to rewash them... such a waste of electricity, gas, detergent, fabric softener and another dryer sheet... so, I hung on my Badoogi BDP-V12 Foldable Heavy Duty and Compact Storage Drying Rack System the 2 loads I was doing. Man, they dried fairly quickly indoors under my ceiling fan! I plan on doing this more often! 

On another note, I had some towels I washed 4 times to get the mold smell out since the baby daddy likes to hide wet ones in the laundry bin instead of letting them dry first... the first 3 times I washed like I normally do with my big box of powder tide... the last time, I used some liquid tide and BAM, the smell was gone and they were soft again! I really don't know why, but that time the liquid I had worked better...

No comments:

Post a Comment